Sometimes it is simply necessary to remove a papilloma if it looks unsightly. Such unsightly growths can appear in the armpits, on the face, neck, and under the mammary glands. We tell you how to remove papillomas from the body at home quickly and effectively.
There are cases when self-medication is simply dangerous.
Therefore, before using any means, you should consult a doctor.
Causes of papillomas
The appearance of growths on the neck, on the eyelid, under the armpits or in the groin provokes the papilloma virus. It can be spread by household contact, through minor skin injuries, and also through sexual contact.
For a long time, such a virus can exist in the body without symptoms. With a weakened immune system, this infection can become more active.Factors that provoke its growth include:
- Weakening of the body as a result of past illnesses.
- Hormonal changes.
- Problems with the endocrine system.
- Physical exhaustion.
- Nervous tension and stressful situations.
- Long-term use of certain drugs with a strong effect.
In this case, the wart must be distinguishable. It is characterized by rounded shapes and a diameter of up to 10 mm. The color of the growth varies from flesh to brown.
Remember that if there is any change with the buildup, then you cannot self-medicate.
Why is it necessary to remove papillomas?
According to reviews, it is necessary to remove an unpleasant growth on the body only if it interferes. For example, it rubs against clothing.
Remember that a wart can become a source of autoinfections. In addition, it can be reborn, as well as become a source of infection for family and friends.
Therefore, in the presence of such growths, you need to undergo an examination and, if possible, get rid of them.
Formations should be removed for two reasons: aesthetic and medical. They look ugly, especially on the face or eyes, and can also turn into dangerous formations.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home and when they can not be removed
You can not remove the growths with folk remedies in such cases:
- They grow quickly and turn black, red, or brown.
- They are found on the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx, mouth, in the corners of the eyes or on the eyelids.
- With bleeding, torn and loose edges.
Papilloma cannot be removed with a knife or scissors. This will cause the infection to spread. This method can lead to death. You can not bandage papillomas in the old way with the help of threads and hair.
Formations that occur on the genitals can only be removed by a gynecologist.
When there is no doubt that the wart is the most common, you can try to remove it at home. How can you quickly remove such a buildup? A specialist can tell.
For withdrawal, the following methods are used:
- drug therapy;
- herbal medicine juices;
- decoctions with therapeutic effect and essential oils;
- alcoholic infusions.
Drugs from the pharmacy for disposal at home.
You can try to remove the growths with drugstore products. They destroy the structure of the formations, and also prevent cell division.
You can use these medications:
- plant-based products.
These means should not be used unless the nature of the training is clear. If the wart is malignant, removing it will only cause harm.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home: the use of cryopreparations
In their action, they are similar to liquid nitrogen and freeze growth. Of these funds, it is worth notinga drug containing a mixture of dimethyl alcohol and propane.
With it, you can remove small growths or even a hanging wart.
It is produced in the form of an aerosol. It is used externally, the composition is applied with an applicator and applied to10-30 seconds.
After that, you need a two-week break. There should be no more than three such procedures.
This drug is not allowed for pregnant and lactating women, patients with diabetes mellitus and children under 5 years of age.
A larger wart can be removed with another drug with a similar composition. Allows you to remove growths, the diameter of whichup to 7mm
According to reviews, the use of such funds does not always bring the desired effect. There are cases of damage to healthy skin.
Therefore, when using them, you must follow the instructions.
It is worth trying remedies made from plants with poisonous and cauterizing properties.
But at the same time, even with these drugs, you should not remove too large a wart.
Try these tools:
- Beaver oilhelps with plantar warts. It is applied to the vaporized area, and covered with a poultice on top. Procedure to followat least 10 times.
- It can be usedmedicine with celandine. Before using the drug, you need to lubricate the skin around the growth with a greasy cream. The composition is applied with a special stick. This procedure is quite painful.
- Salicylic acidapplied to the papilloma at bedtime, and in the morning the composition is washed off. Treat like this for a month.
- A drug that containssalicylic acid, tea tree oil, and castor oil. The agent is distributed in a thin layer over the formation. The procedure must be repeated2-3 times.
These drugs include drugs with cauterizing and mummifying effects. Most often they contain acids, alkalis and ethanol.
So, here are the main drugs:
- podophyllotoxin drugit only works on warts. It is applied with a special applicator twice a day for three days. The course of treatment can be carried out no more than 4 times.
- A solution that is a drug with the effect of cauterization. containsphenol and tricresol.
- Plussoft analogthe above remedy. It is applied several times in a row with a stick. In order to avoid damage to healthy skin, it must be treated with a special composition.
- Medicine that is sold only with a prescription, since it containsvarious acids. If used incorrectly, burns may occur.
- Pencil containing silver nitrate. It allows you to cauterize papillomas, and also destroys bacteria. It is used not only for warts, but also for cracks, wounds and other skin damage.
Removal of papillomas folk remedies.
There are also popular ways to deal with growths. You can use laundry soap or tar.
To do this, a softened piece is applied to the affected area for half an hour. After that, you need to remove all the remnants.
The following methods are also used:
- Aloe treatment. In this case, the sheet is cut and applied to the diseased area, and a bandage is applied on top.
- You can make ice cubes from celandine juice, and also apply them to the growth.
- Cauterization is done with tea tree oil in its pure form. In this case, the composition must be applied on time to avoid burns.
- It is worth trying to make a mixture of garlic with any cream.
- A common remedy for removing papillomas is celandine. It can be used to treat growths on the abdomen and other parts of the body.
Be very careful when using traditional medicine. Remember that they should not be taken orally and should not be allowed to enter the mucous membranes.
Prevention of papillomas
As additional therapy and to prevent relapse, preventive measures are needed.
- Get tested for papillomavirus regularly.
- If there are foci of such growths, then you need to control their growth and change their shape.
- Use special protective measures during sexual intercourse and also avoid casual intercourse.
- Constantly strengthen your immune system, eat well and harden.
In some cases, vaccination against such an ailment is even used.
If the formations are not treated in time, they can become a source of infection or begin to grow.
To permanently get rid of such problems, visit a dermatologist who will make an accurate diagnosis.